The pendulum I use with my radionics machines is basically what’s known as an Orgone Wand, but hanging from a chain. I’d never been a dedicated user of pendulum dowsing before I took up radionics work, not beyond the dabbling stage. I actually found it far easier to get a stick reaction from the rubbing pad. I agree with Uncle Chuckie Cosimano that a stick pad is far more precise than a pendulum. With a stick reaction, it occurs suddenly and strongly, whereas a pendulum has to obey the laws of ballistics: it takes time to build up motion, and time to wind it down. Do you read the dial value just as the pendulum begins to swing, or when it reaches its peak motion? How do you know where the peak is, until it begins to drop again? A pendulum is painting with a very broad brush.
But still, I use my pendulum to confirm stick reaction readings. I’ll scan the dials using the stick pad, then reset the dials and see if I get similar reactions at those same numbers with the pendulum.
So a pendulum is still a useful tool, and if it’s an orgone wand too, it’s all the better!
What follows are the instructions on how to create one for yourself.
Orgone wands are inexpensive and fairly simple to make, but strangely there aren’t many websites are out there with instructions on how to do it. I guess it’s one of those “occult secrets” that is only available to people with cash the deserving and spiritually evolved initiate.
I had someone show me how to make the basic Reich Orgone Wand some years ago, in the pre-Internet days, before the proliferation of “orgone energy” websites and businesses, before anyone had heard of “orgonite” materials. So this is the way I was shown to create a wand with simple, inexpensive materials. It should only take an hour or so to complete.
There is also a somewhat more complex way of making the wand/pendulum (like the one in the picture) which I think is more powerful and effective, so I leave it to the reader to decide how much effort to put into making it.
But first, the simple way.
You need the following materials:
- a metal coat-hanger (or a similar thin metal rod, 6″ long)
- a 8.5×11 sheet of good quality paper (24lb cotton or linen bond)
- a similar sized sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- vinyl electrical tape
- epoxy glue (5 minute type)
- a piece of thin leather, approx. 2″x 4″
- heavy-duty waxed nylon thread (the kind used for leather work.)
- one small double-terminated quartz crystal, roughly 1/4″ in diameter and 3/4″ long. A clear, unfractured crystal with a nice terminal point is best.
You need the following tools:
- sharp scissors
- heavy duty wire cutter
- needle-nosed pliers
- Use the wire cutter to cut a section of metal coat hanger to a length 4.5″ to 6.5″. I tend to make the pendulum wand short (4″), but to use only as a wand, it can be 6″ long or more.
- With the needle-nosed pliers, bend one end to a small “eyehook” loop. This is where the chain will be attached. Put this aside.
- Cut the paper sheet lengthwise with the scissors, at a width to match the metal rod. For example, if you started with a 4.5″ rod, and bent one 1/2″ of the end into a loop, you would have a 4″ usable section. Cut the paper so you end up with a 4″ x 11″ piece.
- Cut the aluminum foil to the same size, or a bit shorter (say, 4″ x 10.5″)
- Cut a piece of vinyl tape the same length as the width of the sheets. Place it where you can pick it up with one hand later.
- Cut a piece of leather roughly 2″ x 4″ (or whatever matches the length you’re working with.)
- Place the paper sheet flat on a tabletop, and place the aluminum sheet on top of it, with the edges lined up (the paper will stick out from under the aluminum a bit on the one end.)
- Place the metal rod at the end, across the width of the sheets. It is very important that the rod is in contact with the aluminum foil.
- Tightly roll up the sheets around the rod, like rolling up a carpet. (The rod will be the core.) Go slowly and carefully, keeping the edges straight and the roll tight. You’ll end up with a tube of paper and foil, wrapped around the metal rod, with the loop sticking out of one end.
- When you reach the end, hold it with one hand and grab the piece of vinyl tape with the other. Tape down the rolled up tube lengthwise so it won’t unroll.
- Wrap the leather around the tube, then wind the waxed nylon thread around it to hold it down. Start at one end, tie it in a knot, and wind it around to the other end. You can even wind it one end to the other a few times. Tie the end when finished.
- Mix up a small amount of epoxy, following the directions.
- On the end of the tube opposite the loop, spread some epoxy into the hole, then push the crystal into it. Keep it as straight as possible until the epoxy cures. I clamped the tube upright to the edge of a table so the crystal would stay straight while it cured.
That’s it! You now have a small orgone wand, built to the specifications of the inventor, Dr. Wilhelm Reich. Attach a chain to the loop, and you have a pendulum!
If you wish to make a wand/pendulum like the one in the photo above, you need about 20 feet of bare copper wire, 24-26 gauge. I simply cut it into three equal length strands, and braided the strands together. Then I cut the resulting braided wire into three equal lengths, and braided it again. turned one end back to make a loop and tied it with more wire. I used this instead of the metal rod for the core. Then I used some more wire to wrap around the tube, instead of the waxed thread.
In the next post I’ll describe how to use orgone wand/pendulum.
Great event this weekend. Unfortunately I arrived to your presentation late and missed much of the information.
I am very interested in Radionics. I am an energy person working on different ways to use energy and spirit with healing techniques. This looks to be very promising. I will be starting my research now.
Also, when I arrived, a gentleman was speaking about the PVC pole. This also looks really important to the health of our planet and something I can do right now. I live on two acres that needs a bit of cleaning up. I would love to help with some testing. I was told to search ‘Cosmic Pole’ and I found information about the Earth poles changing or Cosmic Pole Shift, pole dancing and other oddities, but nothing on the pvc pole.
May I ask you so send along a link to information about this please. Maybe a contact number. Whatever there is, I’m willing to start the process. I live in Novato, CA. I run my own video production, web development, media transfer and duplication and business marketing business.
Besides your class, I think the best thing I got out of the day’s events was to learn how to play the didjeridu.
Thank you so much.
Sorry you arrived late – you missed the history lecture! But a lot of that info is here on my blog. I can be contacted through the e-mail address in my Public Profile (Gravitar) here.
The failure of your websearch was due to using the wrong search term: it’s Cosmic PIPE, not Cosmic POLE.
(You can get a cosmic stripper pole??? Who’d a thunk it!)
Here’s a link:
It seems that the esoteric uses of long cylindrical objects was the theme of the convention for you! (Um, folks can take that statement any way they want to… *grin*…)
I only use a pendulum for finding the rate. I know I have the rate when the pendulum swings in the opposite direction from all the other numbers, so for me its just as accurate as a stick however saying that I have yet to get a stick, I tried it at the beginning a few times but then I decided to use the pendulum and have not looked back since. One big difference could be that I dont use decimal fractions as suggested by Uncle Chuckie Cosimano. My rates are whole numbers so its either a yes or no swing.
Hi, I saw this article and I am curious which have the most highest energy level, this one or the Silver Harmonizer Pendulum from Stefcom? (he is a seller on ebay)
But I also saw this thread where you say Biorgone is the one who ripped you off or stole your copyright picture about the machine? And I saw a Biorgone next the the Silver Harmonizer Pendulum title from Stefcom on Ebay.
Is he the one that stole your picture, or is it entirely a different person?
I wanted to know because when I measure the energy level of the Silver Harmonizer, it was pretty high on the bovis scale!
Or should I make your steps by steps on how to make orgone wand/pendulum?
Please reply 🙂
Yes, the fellow who sells the Symbolic Hieronymus Machine on eBay took my artwork and is using it without my permission. I have asked him only to give me credit in his advertising but he refuses. He is in Romania so it’s very difficult for me to do anything about him.
I don’t know much about his pendulum product, I’ve never used one and I will not give him any business.
Seems to me that it’s so simple to make the Orgone Pendulum, that it’s worth spending a small amount of money and one evening of work to construct it, then you can find out which one works better! If you do, please post your result here.
Does it have to be a double terminated crystal or will a single terminated one work as well?
If not, why not?
Thank you for your time
The effect appears to be based on optical clarity. If the non-terminated end is clear enough, like say one half of a double-terminated crystal snapped in two, it should be usable. If there’s a white-translucent section at one end, it might not work as well.
As my friend JMG says, “this calls for more research!” Try making to identical wands, one with a DT crystal and one with a single, and see if you can sense a difference when using them.